Luke was 11 months old yesterday - hard to believe there's only one month to go until we hit the year mark!
This last month has been quite eventful with our first family vacation in the books and Luke becoming more mobile and curious about the world around him. It really is true that so much money is wasted on baby toys since they are thrilled to explore everything in the kitchen cupboards and only want to play with the remote controls. He is becoming so much more of a little person. The other day when Winston got home I told Luke, "Daddy's home, go get him". Luke proceeded to crawl through the kitchen and down the hall to give Daddy a warm welcome.Here are a few picture highlights of Luke's last month:
First airplane ride.
Loves the kitchen cupboards!
Getting pretty good at walking behind his Tonka truck.
More teeth coming in on the top.
Loves the kitchen cupboards!
Getting pretty good at walking behind his Tonka truck.
More teeth coming in on the top.
Starting to dance...and yes, he also bites! If anyone has a way to stop this, I'm open to suggestions!
Enjoys making "music" by banging things together. This is his shirt after "drinking" his juice...yes, this is through the bib. I'm sure being the amazing mom that I am, I must have put a clean one on after taking this picture.
Loves to give kisses...have a napkin ready should you ever be lucky enough to get one!(this is my friend Traci)
Starting to stand on his own.
And a video of the Tonka walking to end this post...
1 comment:
Who WOULDN'T love those cupboards! If yours is the standard, damn if I don't need a new kitchen! Love the pictures. And in that picture of him walking behind the truck, he really looks like Silje. Aww, the two brunettes.... Happy 11th-month Birthday, Luke!
Post a Comment