Luke has reached a new phase of becoming a "big boy" and is now sitting at the table for his meals. This started a week or so ago when he wasn't eating much at his high chair but would eat his whole meal sitting on my lap. I took off the tray, lowered the high chair, scooted him right up to the table and he's eaten like a champ ever since. This let to his first experience with a plate after trying out a spoon with me the weekend before.
Today we had macaroni and cheese for lunch so I thought I'd let him experiment with a bowl and a spoon on his own. My sister gave me some hand-me-down bowls that are meant to suction to the table...just not ours! Oh well. Here's what happened...
Enjoyed trying out the spoon.
Then picked the food off the spoon.
Gave up on the spoon.
Will this work?
Finally he was just done with the whole thing and ate the only way he knows how!
2 comments:
Excellent!
David is doing the same thing!! Fun to watch...but oh the mess. :)
Post a Comment