Welcome to the Dutchin Family Blog! Our way of sharing our lives with our family and friends, especially those who are so far away.



Friday, April 30, 2010

April Pics

A few recent pics to share from the Dutchin household.
Daddy's got some big shoes to fill...
...and Mommy's shoes just don't look right with this outfit!
Luke's first busted lip. His new game is to pile up the pillows from the couch and then dive into them. This has resulted in a bruise on the forehead and now this. We don't play that game anymore.
Luke does some channel surfing. My co-workers, Adelina and Penny, and I on our field trip yesterday. Our kids had white T-shirts with their hand prints painted on them in corresponding colors to our shirts. They looked SO cute but I think it's against internet/school law for me to post a picture of them. Oh well. I was honored to be chosen as my campus' "Teacher of the Year" and Winston and I attended the awards banquet last night.

Happy May!!

No comments: