Yes, at nine months! Luke had a ton of hair from the get-go and it has been growing ever since. He now has these beautiful curls that, just like mommy's, can get a bit out of control in the humidity. Winston has been bugging me to cut off "just a bit" and I finally caved. Winston watched a video online about cutting kid's hair and we were all set!
One Day Old.

May 30th. Before...
The first cut.
We decided that post-bath-still-in-the-bathtub was the easiest route. Easier to clean-up!
...and after.
It seemed like a lot when Winston was cutting but it doesn't really look all that different. 
It seemed like a lot when Winston was cutting but it doesn't really look all that different. 
Still has the curls!
A few of the precious locks.
Here's Luke's new look that I finally got on camera. We call it the "OOOO" (like a monkey sound) face! The picture doesn't do it justice, it's better with the sound that comes with it! 
A few of the precious locks.
Here's Luke's new look that I finally got on camera. We call it the "OOOO" (like a monkey sound) face! The picture doesn't do it justice, it's better with the sound that comes with it! 
2 comments:
That "OOOO" look makes him look more like Winston! Good mesh of Mom and Dad in him. :)
How cute...I have noticed that he has a ton of hair...but compared to David---everyone has lots of hair. I may have to ask you for some insight when/if I need to cut David's hair before he actually starts kindergarten. :)
Post a Comment