Wendy and Dominique, the main female anchors, with Luke. Notice the carefully placed burp cloth over Wendy's shoulder since she still had to anchor the 6 o'clock news. I figured a black suit with white spit-up wouldn't look so great on TV.
Sports photographer, Daryl, who shares a birthday with Luke.
Luke did great in his new surroundings for about a half hour. Then he had himself a little meltdown, one I've never seen before. Neither diaper, bottle, nor boob would settle him down. I was finally able to calm him down and he even let a few more people hold him. He's been out plenty of times; to church, the mall, grocery store, Target, etc. but something about the newsroom had him all worked up.
The next night we took him to meet Miss Patsy, where he will go for daycare. Within seconds of her holding him she had him smiling and talking - a huge relief! He will go for his first time next Friday, my first day back at work. Then, another week home for Thanksgiving before he starts going every day.
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment