Welcome to the Dutchin Family Blog! Our way of sharing our lives with our family and friends, especially those who are so far away.



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Luke

Here's the start of The Dutchin Blog. I'm piggy-backing on my sister Jenni's blog who has set the bar quite high with her interesting and funny takes on life with 3 girls at home. I don't expect my posts to be quite as entertaining but here goes...

Luke is about 2 1/2 months old now and doing great. He loves to smile at mom and dad and is quite animated at times. I got this smile after a rousing rendition of "The Itsy Bitsy Spider".



He loves to suck his thumb and his newest thing is attempting to get both fists in his mouth. He's also a chatter-box but always stops talking when the camera is on, to which Winston has commented: "Are you sure he's mine?"

We are loving every minute of him (yes, even the very tired ones!) and I'm dreading November 21st when I have to go back to work.

That's all for now...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Sarah
What a great idea!!! We loved watching the video and see all of you!!! Please keep sending!! We miss you and love you!!
The Zimpel's