He's all happy not knowing what's ahead!
He checked out just fine and is now weighing in at 16 lb. 2 oz - about double his birth weight - and 26 inches long. Then came the dreaded shots. He screamed for a bit, (the worst noice ever!) but calmed down pretty quickly. He was asleep before we got out of the parking lot and is still crashed out here at home. 
The one bad part about the visit is that he has some bad spots of excema on different parts of his little body. I knew what it was since I've had it since 5th grade and had received a few tips from Jenni since Ailey also has it. My Dr. told me that it can sometimes be an allergic reaction (this is new information, I guess) so she has a fun little list of things she wants me to cut out of my diet for the next 2 months to see if it helps. Whole Foods and soy milk here I come! The sacrifices of parenting, I guess. Do I get to hold this over his head when he makes me mad during the puberty stage?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment