Welcome to the Dutchin Family Blog! Our way of sharing our lives with our family and friends, especially those who are so far away.



Saturday, January 31, 2009

Retraction

It has been brought to my attention that, quite possibly, I have been a bit of a "morning person" in some parts of my past. Apparently, I had some moments during college and my summer in Fargo when I was cheery, talkative, and, dare I say the "P" word -perky-, in the morning.

Thank you girls for the memories. I get it.

And I should be honest and say that if Winston was to weigh in on this, there might be a few mornings he can remember when I opened the blinds to wake him up with a rousing rendition of "Oh, What a Beautiful Morning" (this is from my Mom, not Dad or Grandpa - he and Gemma can bond over this one). So I guess I should be proud of the morning person genes running through me and embrace them with gusto. I'm sure the day will come when I will wake Luke up with "It's a great day to be alive!" and smile to myself. Wow - we really do become a bit of our parents.

1 comment:

gemma said...

Yes, I can definitely vouch for both the morning perkiness, and also the "Oh, what a beautful morning!" :) And I remember them both very fondly. :) xo-gemma