Welcome to the Dutchin Family Blog! Our way of sharing our lives with our family and friends, especially those who are so far away.



Thursday, March 19, 2009

7 Months

Wow - I feel like I just wrote the "6 Months" post and here we are at 7! Luke is 7 months old and getting more fun by the day. Here are a few highlights:
  • Scooting across the floor to get toys
  • Cut 2nd tooth - lower middle
  • Eating solid food: Rice cereal, squash, sweet potatoes, and green beans on the menu so far
  • First trip to the zoo
  • First trip to the Rodeo BBQ Cook-Off (also first for the family)
  • First injury...see below
A few pictures from the last month...
How my boys spend much of their time together.
On our way to church .
First "injury". He's getting good at rolling over on his changing table and hit his face on the edge the other night. Lots of screaming and then I saw the blood! After a few minutes and an ice pack that kept getting pushed away, he was fine. A little cut under his nose remains.
The next day we noticed that the face plant into the changing table also left a fat lip. He's really trying to look like Mommy! (I have a fat lip from a first grade "encounter" with the metal pole that held up the slide!)

What a cute little belly!

At the Houston Zoo.

1 comment:

Higgins Family said...

Awww. He looks so big laying on Daddy!