Welcome to the Dutchin Family Blog! Our way of sharing our lives with our family and friends, especially those who are so far away.



Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day

There's nothing about President's Day to report, just the day that I'm posting..hence, the title.  (although I could mention that I was a bit bitter that I had to work today since we had today taken away to make up for our snow/ice day a few weeks ago...)

But onto my Luke-isms for today.

Upon arrival at my bedside at 2:00 a.m. this morning:
"Mommy, I need some medicine.  I need the orange medicine."
Sure enough, he had a slight fever and got himself some orange medicine!  He hadn't felt well during the day on Sunday and got some orange medicine then.  I guess he liked it.  Maybe they shouldn't make it taste that good?!?

While taking a bath tonight and growing himself quite the boner:
"Mommy, my penis hurts".
Then proceeded to pour water on it with the bucket:  "I'm cleaning my penis".

After getting his P.J. pants on all by himself after the bath:
"Mommy, I'm proud of me".

Noticed the Target Brand symbol on our Target container of petroleum jelly:
"That's Target".
"Yes Luke, that's Target."
"Mommy, where's Target?"
"Remember, we went there yesterday and you were a good boy in the cart".
"Yes, I made a good job!"
 
This kid just makes me smile!

No comments: