Welcome to the Dutchin Family Blog! Our way of sharing our lives with our family and friends, especially those who are so far away.



Monday, April 30, 2012

Hotel Life Doesn't Suck

Some reasons why hotel life doesn't suck:
  • Fresh kitchen and bathroom towels that I didn't have to wash
  • Fresh sheets that I didn't have to wash
  • Haven't had to buy toilet paper, paper towels, or kleenex for a month
  • Grabbing fresh coffee with a variety of flavored creamers as I head out to school
  • Yummy dinners Monday through Thursday
  • 2 beers on tap and red and white wine with dinner if the mood calls for it
  • Little bottles of Bath & Body Works shampoo and lotion
  • Fresh cookies in the lobby
  • No house to clean on Saturdays - I can read more books (I'm on book #3 of The Hunger Games trilogy)
  • A pool and hot tub
  • Luke still loves the elevator
  • A lot easier to keep track of Samuel since he moves pretty fast
It's so great here that we've decided the stay until the end of May.  Well, actually because we both have jobs until then but also because life here is better than we thought it would be.  And thanks to all the reward points we've earned we are moving into a bigger room next week - yes, the Dutchins are movin' on up! 

No comments: